Monday, December 13, 2010

You WIN!

Contests have always been fun for me to enter and even more fun to win. A lot ask me if contests I enter are real... yes, as far as I know they all are. Many feel they aren't because they never know people who actually win. I wanted to let you all know that with persistence and hard work, you too could be a winner. Over the last several days, I have come across many awesome sites on Facebook that have Flash giveaways, contests, etc. I have been entering all of them, along with often hundreds others, and have now won 12 items. Most of the items are handmade and will be wonderful for someone in my awesome family. To date, from just FB contests, I have won:
2 gift cards, a diaper cover, earrings, an Adam & Eve cup, a onesie for Treyton, a box of awesome samples, a ladybug bow holder, and 4 bows(or pairs of bows). These will all be awesome gifts and are precious. I am hoping to continue to win more, but I wanted to let you all know.... YOU CAN WIN TOO! I have been adding so many "friends" lately on FB. Check out my page and you can see all the awesome sponsors to most of the contests. Many have them weekly or even daily. Some have auctions at the same time for killer prices on great products.

Almost a month ago, I won my latest contests on KOTV Channel 6 and Mix 96 Radio Station. I won a $150 gift card to McGills and two passes to go to the Melting Pot worth $88 total. Both were call in contests, which have also become some of my favorites. I won many radio contests when I was still working from home and they are completely winnable. I won the Mix 96 purse contest ($100 and a designer purse), 2 more passes to The Melting Pot, many concert tickets, many zoo passes, complete party tray, with dessert and chips from Schlotzskys (twice and 1 kids meal), etc. All have been for being caller 1, 9 or 10 :).

I write this mostly to tell you that YOU can win too. Just be persistent and enter all you can. Even if you can't use something, it may make a great gift for someone else you know. It is awesome to see or hear your name as WINNER and I hope to see more of my friends and family as winners soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment